Leasehold on Application, £374,999 Offers in excess of are invited
For Sale Freehold £374,999.
Alternatively Free of tie lease available at Nil Premium.
Excellently refurbished Grade II listed affluent village freehouse - Cheshire/Wales border
- Potential bridging loan available from Vendor to support freehold offers.
- Highly attractive and stunningly well refurbished public house.
- Three individual trading rooms, separate function room, large flat, extensive beer patio.
- Unopposed pub in sought after village. Opportunity for successful village freehouse with food.
- Free of tie lease option at Nil Premium.
The White Horse lies in the centre of the affluent village of Overton (population circa 1300) and is the only pub in the village. The Cheshire/ Welsh border is closeby as is Wrexham which is 7 miles to the north. Bangor-on-Dee, Penley, Ellesmere and Ruabon also provide a well populated catchment.
Imposing and highly attractive 3 storey Ruabon red brick public house beneath pitched red plain tiled hipped roof with mullion windows and leaded lights. An attractive archway provides access to the courtyard beer patio to the rear of the site.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >