Freehold Town Centre Pub with Development Potential - £249,950.
- Substantial handsome building within Oswestry town centre.
- Part of retail and leisure circuit, adjoining Castle, Indoor Market and Council offices.
- Large ground floor trading area and Function room at first floor.
- Substantial first floor flat and Function room would convert to flats with consents.
- Rare town centre 9 space car park
- All staff employed at the property are to transfer to the buyer on completion. A staff schedule will be made available.
The property is located in the heart of Oswestry town centre at the junction of Beatrice Street and Castle Street. The public house adjoins the main retail area within the town and in addition Oswestry Indoor Market, Castle and Council offices are to the rear within 400 yards. Also to the rear is an established residential area of traditional mainly terraced housing which provides an immediate catchment. Furthermore the business lies on the main evening entertainment circuit adjoining a number of pubs, bars and restaurants.
The Plough is a good looking substantial part 3, part 2 storey brick building with rendered elevations to the upper level and includes similar single storey brick extensions to the rear. Furthermore there is a small beer patio to the rear of the trading area and a large surfaced and white lined car park for 9 vehicles, which is a rare facility in Oswestry town centre.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >