Telford Community Pub and Development site - £149,950
75 King Street
- Traditional wet led community pub with bar, lounge and games areas.
- Two bedroom living accommodation on ground and first floor.
- Large potential rear external trading area/ development site.
- Site area circa. 0.246 acres.
- Further potential to promote pub/development potential subject to planning.
- All staff employed at the property are to transfer to the buyer on completion. A staff schedule will be made available.
The property fronts King Street within half a mile of the village centre of Dawley in a very well populated residential area. Telford town centre is within 2 miles as is junction 5 of the M54 motorway.
The Ring O'Bells comprises a traditional brick built public house of 2 storey construction beneath pitched tiled roofs with a single storey flat roof extension to the side and conservatory to the rear. In addition there is a surfaced car park for 3 vehicles and a smoking shelter to the front of the property. To the rear the pub includes a large area of ground which has potential to create an extensive beer patio and garden or alternatively offers scope for development. The site extends to circa. 0.26 acres and the footprint 2,229 sq. ft. (Source Nimbus Maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >