Highly Attractive affluent Staffordshire Village Freehouse.
Free of Tie lease for Sale - £75,000 Premium.
The Bank House
- Highly attractive village turnkey operation with public bar, lounge and 46 cover restaurant.
- Recently refurbished with a wealth of period features and beams.
- Growing trade with net sales approaching £11,000 per week, 60% wet to 40% food.
- Unopposed location in quality expanding village.
- Landlord would consider granting new lease to suitable applicant.
- Finalist for the Enjoy Staffordshire Awards
- All staff are to transfer under the TUPE regulations. A staff schedule will be made available to interested parties.
The Bank House is located in the heart of the large attractive residential village of Hixon, opposite the village playing fields, a short distance from the A51 Lichfield to Stone Road and also close to the A518, which provides access to Stafford town centre approximately 8 miles to the west. In addition, Uttoxeter is some 9 miles to the north east. Hixon is a large pleasant Staffordshire village with a number of similar villages within a 2 mile radius including Great Haywood, Little Haywood, Stowe by Chartley and Weston. In addition, Hixon Airfield Industrial Estate lies on the edge of the village. The Bank House is the only pub in this quality expanding village.
The Bank House is a highly attractive traditional two storey brick and tile building which occupies an elevated position overlooking the High Street and Back Lane and benefits from a forecourt beer patio with 3 parking spaces alongside. The public house, which dates back to the 17th Century, includes many highly attractive period features in the way of original timbers, beams and open fire places. In addition, the property has been fully refurbished and is in excellent order throughout. Plentiful parking is available in the Village adjoining the pub.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >