Prominent Freehold Derbyshire Town Centre pub overlooking Market Place - £325,000
The Thorn Tree
- Attractive pub with Market Place/High Street frontage
- Large L shaped open plan trading area with seating for approx. 70 customers.
- Extensive and well presented beer patio.
- Large 3 bedroom living accommodation.
- Joint Agents WTS - Contact: Richard Tole, Tel: 07917 088221, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All staff are to transfer under the TUPE regulations. A staff schedule will be made available to interested parties.
The property is located within the busy town centre of Ripley directly overlooking the Market Place and with a frontage to the High Street. The main retail facilities and entertainment circuit are arranged around the Market Place as are the offices of Amber Valley District Council. As a result the Thorn Tree is well located to attract trade throughout the day and evening. Road communications to Ripley are excellent with the main A38 within 1 mile providing access to Derby and the M1 at junction 28.
The Thorn Tree is an imposing property of 2 storey partly rendered brick construction with pitched slated roofs and benefits from a well presented beer patio overlooking the Market Place. The site extends to 0.144 acres and has a footprint of 3,787 sq. feet. (Source Nimbus Maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >