Freehold A Roadside Derbyshire Pub/Restaurant overlooking canal basin - £275,000
The Great Northern
134 Derby Road
- Two attractive trading rooms with total customer seating for approx. 65.
- Large beer patio overlooking canal basin, further beer patio to the front.
- Car parking for circa 9 vehicles.
- First floor living accommodation with 4 double bedrooms.
- Joint Agents WTS - Contact: Richard Tole, Tel: 07917 088221, Email: email@example.com
- All staff are to transfer under the TUPE regulations. A staff schedule will be made available to interested parties.
The property fronts the Old Derby road, the A608, within 100 yds of its junction to the main A610 approximately 0.25 miles from the centre of Langley Mill. The pub overlooks the Great Northern Canal basin at the junction of the Erewash, Cromford & Nottingham canals. The immediate vicinity is made up of a range of canalside cottages to the rear of the pub and opposite is a trading estate comprising modern trade counter units. Eastwood and Heanor are within 1.5 miles and Ilkeston 4 miles to the south.
The public house which dates back to the 1870s is of 2 storey mainly rendered brick construction, beneath pitched slated roofs and is served by a surfaced and white lined customer car park to the front of the site for circa 6 vehicles and 3 further spaces to the rear. A beer patio and smoking shelter lie adjacent to the main entrance lobby and the pub also benefits from a large beer garden/patio which overlooks the adjoining canal basin. The site extends to 0.256 acres and has a footprint of 3,027 sq. feet. (Source Nimbus Maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >