Local Community pub/Development site - edge of Hanley Town Centre - £139,999
111 Upper Huntbach Street
- Compact 2 trading room locals public house
- Edge of Hanley town centre in residential area
- 3 bedroom living accommodation at first floor
- Opportunity for refurbishment
- Suitable for a range of commercial and residential uses, subject to planning
- There are no staff to transfer under the TUPE regulations.
The Queens Arms lies on Huntsbach Street at its junction with St John Street, a short distance from Hanley town centre. The surrounding area comprises mainly traditional terraced housing which provide an immediate local catchment. There is a modern office centre adjoining and Chadalavade medical centre opposite. The A50 which forms the Ring Road around Hanley is within 400 yards.
The property is of two storey brick construction beneath pitched tiled roofs with various single storey extensions to the side and rear. There is a small yard to the rear.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >