To Let - Wealthy Village Pub with excellent food potential
- Attractive village pub with significant food potential
- Public Bar, Snug, Restaurant and adjoining catering kitchen. Total customer seating approx. 80 covers
- Characterful trading area with wealth of beams, original features and adjoining snug
- Rear beer patio and beer garden, part surfaced and white lined part shale 40 space car park
- Site Area 0.457 acres (Source Nimbus Maps)
- There are no staff to transfer under the TUPE regulations.
The Holly Bush lies within the centre of the wealthy village of Seighford, some 3 miles northwest of Stafford Town Centre and within a 3 mile radius of both Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 motorway. In addition, Seighford is within easy reach of many other similar affluent villages in the vicinity particularly Ranton, Great Bridgford and Derrington. Furthermore the well populated suburb of Doxey is some 2 miles to the south east and the village of Eccleshall which lies some 5 miles to the north west. The village also benefits from its own primary school, St. Chads Church, together with Seighford Air Field and Lakes. Moreover, the houses opposite the pub have recently been developed to enlarge the village. The population of Seighford is 208. (Source Nimbus Maps).
The Holly Bush comprises an original 17th Century two storey rendered brick building beneath pitched tiled roofs and also a variety of brick built single storey extensions to the side and rear. The public house benefits from a large car park providing facilities for some 40 cars, together with a beer garden. In addition, there is a patio area and customer smoking shelter adjoining the external doors from the restaurant. The site area extends to 0.457 acres and the footprint of the public house is 4132sf (Source Nimbus maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >