Final and Best offers invited by Friday 20th October at 12 noon
Freehold offers - £265,000
- Substantial prominent Public House in established residential area. Currently closed.
- Beer garden to the rear and 15 space car park alongside. Site area circa 0.234 acres.
- Includes two trading rooms and former kitchen
- Two bedroom living accommodation at first floor.
- Development/ conversion opportunity for residential and commercial uses subject to planning.
- There are no staff to transfer under the TUPE regulations.
The Cottage Spring fronts Franchise Street in a mixed residential and commercial area with a range of housing in the immediate area including a newly developed housing estate within 200 yards. In addition, there is a small trading estate opposite and large factory occupied by Liberty Speciality Steels within 400 yards. Otherwise there are some small shops and convenience store offers in the locality. Wednesbury Crematorium lies to the rear. The centres of Wednesbury and Darlaston are both within 1 mile.
The public house comprises a two storey brick building with pitched pan tiled roof with single storey flat roof extensions to the rear. The property also benefits from a surfaced and white lined car park providing 15 spaces together with a substantial smoking shelter adjoining the entrance to the trading area from the car park. The beer garden is located to the rear of the site with a timber pergola. The site area extends to circa 0.234 acres. The ground floor footprint is approx. 2200sf. (Source Nimbus Maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >