Prominent Stafford A Road Pub Restaurant
- Attractive and substantial A Road Pub Restaurant on site of 3.487 acres.
- Large open plan trading area 150 covers
- Car parking for circa 100 cars, beer patio and grounds.
- Potential to further develop the business and the site.
- Site effected by development Clawback provisions for 20 years from February 2016.
The Greyhound enjoys an extended and prominent frontage to the A34, Stafford Road, a short distance to the north of Stafford town centre, in an attractive drive out location in open Staffordshire countryside. Stafford North Business Park, lies within 1 mile, with established occupiers Premier Inn and Arnold Clark and distribution warehouses for Screwfix and Pets at Home. In addition, the Marston Grange housing development which will provide 700 new homes is also within 1 mile to the south. Road communications are excellent by virtue of the location of the property on the A34 linking Stafford, Stone and the Potteries. Also Junction 14 of the M6 motorway is located 2 miles to the south west.
The property comprises a substantial two and single storey brick building with a range of interlocking pitched tiled roofs. The site in total extends to 3.487 acres ( Source Nimbus maps) and features surfaced car parking for 100 vehicles, together with a large beer patio adjacent to the trading area and an extensive open grounds to the rear of the site.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >