Well refurbished A Roadside Pub/Restaurant with 9 letting rooms
Freehold asking price £525,000
A529 Newport Road
- A Road Pub / Restaurant with 9 letting bedrooms in attractive Shropshire countryside.
- Wealthy catchment to include Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Audlam, Wem, Eccleshall.
- Good access to the surrounding A road network and to the M6.
- Extensive trading areas plus 9 letting bedrooms with potential for 3 additional rooms
- Extensive site of approximately 0.963 acres, including beer garden and car park c 80 cars.
- All staff will transfer under the TUPE Regulations. A staff schedule will be made available to interested parties.
The Four Alls is an established successful country pub and coaching inn enjoying an excellent location fronting the A529 on the edge of Woodseaves and conveniently situated within a mile of the busy market town of Market Drayton. The property lies in a highly desirable area in attractive Shropshire countryside but is also conveniently situated within easy reach of the various trunk roads serving the area particularly the A41, A49 and A51. Furthermore the thriving market towns of Whitchurch, Audlam, Wem and Eccleshall are within a 10 mile radius with access to the M6 and Stoke on Trent approximately 12 miles to the north east. Similarly Shrewsbury, Telford, M54 motorway and Stafford are within 12 miles to the south.
The Four Alls is a highly attractive mainly two storey brick building beneath pitched tiled roofs with similar single storey extensions alongside and with the letting rooms to the rear of the main trading area. The property is served by an attractive beer garden and large recently resurfaced car park with parking for approximately 80 vehicles. In total, the site extends to approximately 0.963 acres.
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >