Substantial Leicestershire Freehold Community pub/development site £325,000
- Substantial pub with beer garden and car park. Site area - approx. 0.236 acres
- Large open plan trading area, function room and 3 bed flat.
- Immediate residential catchment and within 300 yards of High Street.
- Potential for pub use and for residential and commercial development.
- The property is now closed.
- See Location Plan and Site Plan at bottom of details.
The pub is located on Gladstone Street some 300 yards from the main High Street in Ibstock and surrounded by traditional terraced, semi and detached privately owned family homes and with bungalows opposite on Bernard Close. Ibstock is a former mining community just off the A447 in north west Leicestershire. Coalville lies 3 miles to the north, Leicester 12 miles to the southeast and Junction 22 of the M1 Motorway 4 miles to the east.
The Boot is a substantial two storey building of brick construction, fully rendered, beneath pitched tiled roofs which benefits from a beer garden to the rear and to the front a small patio. A surfaced car park lies alongside for circa 20 vehicles. The site extends to approx. 0.236 acres. ( Source Nimbus Maps).
Tel: 0121 353 2757Enquire Now >